Updated Upstart Sample

Event5

For those that are interested, here is a sample of an UPStart file from my first UPB install in 2006; An install of over 100 UPB devices. This is a 10,000 sqft home with many loads in each room. I wanted to set up scene control in each room so I used a US240 with top rocker and four buttons. The other switches in each room were PCS. I set up 3 scenes and an off for each room. At the entrances to the home I added US240s configured with 8 buttons to control whole house scenes or outside lighting control. The home has no central controller; just a few timers on a PCS timer module and a few more timers on a Simply Automated timer/scheduler. The entertainment area is controlled by a Pronto that can also control the lighting scenes.

You must have UPStart to view this file.

Cocoontech does not allow certain file types to be stored in the system. This file has been changed to a text file. Just follow the Special Instructions below...

Dave

SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR DOWNLOADING THIS FILE:

Right click on link; Select "Save target as" ; Change "Save as type" to "All files"; Add ".upb" to file name; This will change the text file to a upb file that UPStart will recognize.

Attachments

• Copy_of_OCT_27_2006_Sample.txt
    74.3 KB · Views: 54
Back