User Codes

VE9PTR

I'm am almost done installing my new M1G and now none of my user codes seem to work after I added some users.

I've tried 4 and 6 digit, changed the code via RP and on the keypad and nothing seems to work. When I put a valid code in, I get a double beep and then the keypad (kp2) shows what look likes a stopwatch going around in the upper left corner (system still shows ready to arm). I've done several resets as well.

I can arm using the RP console, 'arm away' button but my keypads and iphone app don't work.

Any ideas??? I'm stumped.

Peter

I'm am almost done installing my new M1G and now none of my user codes seem to work after I added some users.

I've tried 4 and 6 digit, changed the code via RP and on the keypad and nothing seems to work. When I put a valid code in, I get a double beep and then the keypad (kp2) shows what look likes a stopwatch going around in the upper left corner (system still shows ready to arm). I've done several resets as well.

I can arm using the RP console, 'arm away' button but my keypads and iphone app don't work.

Any ideas??? I'm stumped.

Peter

I seem to remember seeing something where if you switched between 4 and 6 digit codes, it reset the config on the ELK or something. I don't have RP up in front of me now, but there's a note on the screen where you change that setting.

Look under User Authorizations and remove the check mark in the box marked "Access". You will need to do this for every user code.

Back