virtual keypad issue

tal1412

Having trouble with the virtual keypad function on my M1 when using Firefox. When I connect to the panel via my LAN I get the screen that asks for my login credentials (the logon and password that I put in the XEP setup), and then it just sits there. It never opens the virtual keypad via the Java applet. I don't get the spinning Java logo or anything.

If I use IE as my browser, it works fine and I can control the system via the virtual keypad.

I can access the panel via RP with no problem from both my LAN and the Internet using Firefox.

Does anybody have any suggestions on what i can do to get it to work with Firefox, which is my default browser?

Using firefox ver 15.0

I can confirm that the ELK Virtual Keypad works fine with Firefox 15.0.1 and Java 7 Update 7. My only suggestion would be to remove all Java installations and reinstall the latest.

Yeah, it works for me too. Update you java and/or clear you temporary files in the Java control panel...

Do you guys who verified it working have the username/password set? I don't know the specifics with Firefox, but IIRC, if you had those set you'd never be able to use the applet on a Mac. Been a couple years since I messed with all that though.

Back