Vote on next CQC class-type desired

IVB

I just created this poll on the CQC forum with the desired next class type. Here's the entirety of the comments.

IVB said:
As my Yom Kippur gift to the CQC community, I'd like to see what class y'all would like to see on 9/22. As I just did the CQC 101 class, and as the recording was good, i won't list that as a choice.

It'll be recorded for those who can't make it, but given that it took 5 recording attempts and i've got perhaps 15 CQC 101 sessions under my belt, it might be a little rough around the edges.

So's I don't gotta worry about multiple locations and voting, please vote on the CQC forum. I'll post the WMV recording of it here for those of you who can't attend.

At your discretion, you may also print this out and put it on the monitor next to you while you're on the webinar or listening to the recording.

:p

At your discretion, you may also print this out and put it on the monitor next to you while you're on the webinar or listening to the recording.
[/quote]

I just created this poll on the CQC forum with the desired next class type. Here's the entirety of the comments.

IVB said:
As my Yom Kippur gift to the CQC community, I'd like to see what class y'all would like to see on 9/22. As I just did the CQC 101 class, and as the recording was good, i won't list that as a choice.

It'll be recorded for those who can't make it, but given that it took 5 recording attempts and i've got perhaps 15 CQC 101 sessions under my belt, it might be a little rough around the edges.

So's I don't gotta worry about multiple locations and voting, please vote on the CQC forum. I'll post the WMV recording of it here for those of you who can't attend.

Back