What controller do you recommend?

"There are others but those are 3 popular ones."
Don't forget about MainLobby. Much more popular than at least one of those three choices listed :p

DavidL said:
"There are others but those are 3 popular ones."
Don't forget about MainLobby. Much more popular than at least one of those three choices listed ;)
MainLobby is an HA controller? I couldn't find a supported hardware list or any information about the rules engine on the web site.

wz2p7i,

JDS is no longer offering the Stagate with the telephone inteface/voice daughter card. Though there are retailers who still have the older model in stock.

I recently purchased the Stargate SG-IP and have it interfaced to a Caddx NX8E. There is a wealth of application software for the Stargate out there so there is no need to reinvent the wheel when it comes to programming the Stargate.

I am presently evaluating a RC Systems "Double Talk" text to speech synthesizer to replace the voice synthesizer that was on the original Stargate daughter card. I have it hooked to COMM 2 and converts the ASCII text strings to speech. It has eight different voices and can be programmed with 130 sec of any kind of sound you want to be played back by invoking an ASCII text string.

Regards,
TCIII

Back