Haiku What happened to Haiku?

lupinglade said:
Haiku/Helper are turning into a full home automation solution. We're just starting broad Alpha testing in a week or so.

It will support the Omni/Lumina lines as well as other hardware (currently Insteon, Nest, Hue, Ecobee, Somfy URTSI, but much more hardware support is coming and we're going to be making it possible for users to develop drivers as well). There is more info in the thread titled "The new product".
Even if its the greatest product in the world, and lets assume it is, I for one would still have lots of questions on your support commitment, which seems to have fallen short with previous products.

What we have coming is much better :) We're taking in all your feedback re Haiku vs Space and will be learning from that for the new app.

SPACE Problem ...Any feedback welcome .

when a 24 hour or panic alarm is tripped WITHOUT the system being armed there is no disarm function to turn off the alarm ...have grown some gray hairs today trying to work around this and only solution i have come up with is to program a "button " to disarm ..this is less than ideal as anyone accessing the ipad could find this and disarm without a code . thoughts ?

It looks like the final nail will driven into the Haiku coffin with iOS 11. The thought of having to use SnapLink on a regular basis just plain sucks.

Hey Maksim, how about spending an afternoon recompiling it for 64-bit? While you're at it, give us back the dark interface too.

Oh wait, I forgot, there's another replacement app that's going to solve all of our problems. Nevermind. #vaporware

GadgetGuy said:
Oh wait, I forgot, there's another replacement app that's going to solve all of our problems. Nevermind. #vaporware

It certainly feel that way, where is the info about the new app maybe some screenshots or a release date....

networkcrasher said:
yall shoulda joined the beta
well i don't really want to install beta soft on my device that I rely on. it would be nice to find out more info about the upcoming app and not having to join a beta program

GadgetGuy said:
It looks like the final nail will driven into the Haiku coffin with iOS 11. The thought of having to use SnapLink on a regular basis just plain sucks.

Hey Maksim, how about spending an afternoon recompiling it for 64-bit? While you're at it, give us back the dark interface too.

Has anyone tried Haiku on iOS 11 beta? Does it not run?

Back