Where to buy Elk M1 from?

Does AO or any other CTVA member that is an authorized Elk dealer have a way of giving a buyer the "CT discount" without having to call them on each order to get the discount prices?

Ira

The problem with most of this is Minimum Advertised Prices set by manufacturers... I know AO has their Bonus club. But they can sometimes even beat those prices on larger orders like when someone is setting up a full system from scratch. It all depends on any specials currently being given to them by the mfg that day/week/month that they can pass on to us cooners.

-1 for AARTech.

They refused to send me a partial order that I was in a big rush for, holding it back because they did not have a couple of circuit board glides in stock and wanting to charge me extra shipping to do so. I chose to wait it out, but next time I will stick with AO or even SmartHome if I have to, even though I live in Canada.

http://www.adilink.com/ is a local place to try if you have a branch in your area. Not sure if they'll sell to you if you're not an installer, but you can always try. I've found most wholesale places will sell to you if they do a lot of business with whatever company you work for (i.e. if your company has an account) and you show your employee badge. Obviously, you'd have to do a cash transaction and can't charge it to your employers account ;)

Back