Wireless Door/Window sensor question

Its NOT the Airpanel itself, just the docking station for the 15" Airpanel model. Still $39 + 10 S&H, is a VERY good price!!!

Do an Ebay search for:

"Viewsonic Airpanel 150 DOCKING Station"

And you should find the 2 he has remaining. Notice he didnt use V150, just 150, that makes it easy to find on Ebay, in fact with the above phrase, just those 2 he has shows up in the results.

He describes them as "Factory Refurb, with 90 Warranty". I will let you guys know, but by the time it gets here in a couple days, the 2 left may not be available.

Sorry to be a newbie, but....
I have already purchased the CM19a, and according to the readme file, it says that it can receive all housecodes just like the W800. But what I am using the CM19A for is to control 3 Ninja Pan-N-Scan mounts that I bought when I was first starting out in HA (and I do want to use them). If I understand the direction of the posts in this topic, the CM19A does not receive those security commands. If not then does the W800 control Ninja Pan-N-Scan mounts?? Sorry most of this stuff is pretty out there for just now (give me a few months). Thanks in advance for any help anyone can provide.

Welcome to CocoonTech!

The W800 is receive only, so it has no way of controlling anything, including the Ninja. The CM19a does not receive security codes, so if you want to use the security devices you will need a W800 and some appropriate software. If you are only using the regular X10 motion detectors, then the CM19a is sufficient. There should be no problem using both the CM19a and the W800 in the same house.

Back