Ademco Lynx-R

Atari400

Hi,

I've been asked for help by re programming an Adeco Lynx-R wireless system. However, I cant seem to find any numbers on the 5808LST smoke detectors as I checked insinde and out.

It seems that the installer went of business so no client profile available.

Any ideas ?

Just get into zone programming and go to the desired zone for the smoke. Then trip the smoke with it's test button TWICE, the programmer (alpha keypad) should tone and reveil the serial number. Also at that poin the device is enrolled and needs no further setup.

Just get into zone programming and go to the desired zone for the smoke. Then trip the smoke with it's test button TWICE, the programmer (alpha keypad) should tone and reveil the serial number. Also at that poin the device is enrolled and needs no further setup.

Although I've tried that with 4 smoke detectors and fresh batteries it did not work. The 5816 and 5804 devices work fine though. Perhaps you are mixing The Vista (with QED capability) with the Lynx so I'm still stuck with problem. The only way is to try the 5808LST's with another Ademco Vista which I can't access for the moment. Thanx anyway.

Back