Aftermarket HAI Boards and Accessories

Hi All,
I have reverse engineered a few HAI boards and accessories. I was thinking of producing a few of them for resale, with some minor changes of my own. I'm just wondering if there is a market?
Expansion Enclosure 16 zone/16 output 17A01
Hardwire Expander 16 zone 10A06
Relay Board 8 relay NO/C/NC 19A01
Relay Board 8 relay NO/C/NC & 8 relay NO/C
Relay Board 16 relay NO/C (perfect for lawn watering/sprinklers)
Water/Pool Temp Sensor 14A00
Remote Indoor Temp Sensor 23A00
Door Bell Timing Circuit, when someone presses your door bell it tends to not be long enough to trigger an HAI zone 'Not Ready' so I created a small timing board with a relay to trigger the zone.

Let me know if there is any interest in these, as well if there are any requests for boards not on the list!
Thanks,
Nick

Hi All,
I have reverse engineered a few HAI boards and accessories. I was thinking of producing a few of them for resale, with some minor changes of my own. I'm just wondering if there is a market?
Door Bell Timing Circuit, when someone presses your door bell it tends to not be long enough to trigger an HAI zone 'Not Ready' so I created a small timing board with a relay to trigger the zone.

Let me know if there is any interest in these, as well if there are any requests for boards not on the list!
Thanks,
Nick
What are the odds of creating a keypad? They are in short supply. If the protocol could be figured out, could another vendor keypad be reprogrammed? As far as I know most are 4 wire - power + RS485.

Creating the circuit board wouldn't be that difficult, not to much to them. Would need to find a supply of the soft buttons, or I could create a slightly different design, but with the same functional board.
Will pull one of my keypads off the wall and see what I can do. If anyone has a keypad with a blown up circuit board but the case and buttons are still good then it would be real simple.
Will look into it.
Nick

Hi Nick, I’m looking for a couple of replacement boards, Leviton 31A00-8 Extended Range Indoor/Outdoor Temperature Sensors (Humidity Sensor)

One has just started reporting the wrong humidity level :-(

I am looking for a few of these.

Leviton 31A00-8 Extended Range Indoor/Outdoor Temperature Sensors (Humidity Sensor)

Hi All,

Thanks,
Nick
Nick I have an I terest in Omni pro ii expansion board 19A01-1 Rev A do you have that item? Thanks Bob

Hi All,

Thanks,
Nick
Nick, i need 19A01-1 do you have that board? Bob

Hi All,

Thanks,
Nick
Do you still have interest in providing HAI boards, particularly 19A01-1

Hi Radcliff!
Sorry I haven’t been on the message board in a while due to some health issues.
If you are looking for a standard HAI 8 Relay Board, I have 2 original ones that I have phased out for my 16 channel relay boards.
I have setup a gmail account that you can email me at, [email protected] and we can discuss price and shipping info.

Thanks,
Nick

Back