Premise AutomationBrowser issue: Click on Home, Rooms, locations don't opens anything

Motorola Premise

Hi, im Fabiano from Brazil, and i need a help for PREMISE, can anybody help me???
Im a newbie with Premise, because i have instaled in only 2 days ago.

1) I have instaled it, and the AutomationBrowser too. My OS is WIN7-64bits with Internet Explorer 10 and Chrome.
 i dont understood one thing.
 in the Automation Browser (running in the same machine of the server Premise) i click in the Rooms listed, but it dont open the sub-rooms!!!!
 i have created a new home project, and used the sample (large house), but in both, the click on the rooms, locations, sub-rooms, dont works!!!!

"<electron> yea that's definitely a software related issue, you'll have to post on the premise forums for that one, sorry " - via chat.

2) Can i use with Google Chrome, and about iPhone and Android OS ??? How, please ???

PLEASE, ANYBODY RESPOND TO MY  2 QUESTIONS ABOVE, THANKS.........

I dont understand, because the UI loads so well, including the home icons, but  ON_CLICK over the icons dont load the next level HOME-LOCATIONS nor DEVICES!
Where is the problem? Maybe in Internet Explorer 10, WIN7-ultimate 64bits or AutomationBrowser or Premise_Server?
In the UI (AutomationBroswer) the aspect of icons is like a plain image, not a image with a link to another place! Is that normal?

I'm not sure why you are having the issues you are because mine opens sub-levels without issue.  You may want to post a screenshot of your Builder Home screen showing your expanded room layout.  It may help to see an issue.

Also understand that there are not that many of us still using Premise, let alone on the forum.  So it may take a little while for you to get responses.  There are really only a dozen or so of us hanging around here anymore.  And some not very often.

BUILDER.jpg

Your first question can be answered from the Premise help file:  the AutomationBrowser uses activex and only works for ie,

If you look in the downloads section there is Minibrowser for other OS's/browsers.

What you probably need to try with internet explorer is to turn on the compatibility view.  This will likely fix your issue.

With your help it worked with the miniBrowser :) 

But i still needing a help with iPhone for that i can use the mb in iphone safari;
How can i configure my iPhone 3gs to acces the Premise minibrowser. the iphone just is in the same sub-net, but the safari makes a never-end try to load the page http:192.168.0.110/ip" . that is my pc premise IP.

Do you still use PREMISE in this days? Is it really stable,and reliable?

Thanks....im waiting your reply.......

etc6849 said:
Your first question can be answered from the Premise help file:  the AutomationBrowser uses activex and only works for ie,

If you look in the downloads section there is Minibrowser for other OS's/browsers.

What you probably need to try with internet explorer is to turn on the compatibility view.  This will likely fix your issue.

HOW CAN I "turn on the compatibility view in Internet Explorer" ???

HELLO SAMGRECO,

THANKS SO MUCH.......

YOU HELP ME...... THAT WORKS!!!!

AND ABOUT HOW TO ACCESS THE minibrower with iphone 3gs (safari), do you know how???

Make sure you are connected via WiFi and on the same subnet as the Premise service. 

You stated that the minibrowser works.  Did you try the same address in your PC browser?  If the minibrowser is installed correctly you should see it in any browser.

samgreco said:
Make sure you are connected via WiFi and on the same subnet as the Premise service. 

You stated that the minibrowser works.  Did you try the same address in your PC browser?  If the minibrowser is installed correctly you should see it in any browser.

MY iphone is in the sub-net of the Premise server!
Have another tip?
Yes i can access the minibrowser in Google chrome in the same pc that is instaled the premise server.
My IP local is 192.168.0.110.
If you can save me again ..... :-/

Back