Premise AutomationBrowser issue: Click on Home, Rooms, locations don't opens anything

Motorola Premise
What, I suggest the solution and Sam takes all the credit? ;)

We need more details of your setup to help further.  Are you using any security for your Premise user account: ssl, username and password?

Some browsers do not let you pass a username and password as part of a URL.  Of course, the subnet is the other thing to check.  If you use an advanced firmware on your router, you'll have to ensure the routing table/settings allows your wifi radio to have the same network access as wired devices.

etc6849 said:
hat, I suggest the solution and Sam takes all the credit? ;)

We need more details of your setup to help further.  Are you using any security for your Premise user account: ssl, username and password?

Some browsers do not let you pass a username and password as part of a URL.  Of course, the subnet is the other thing to check.  If you use an advanced firmware on your router, you'll have to ensure the routing table/settings allows your wifi radio to have the same network access as wired devices.

UHHH, SORRY, THE CREDITS ARE FOR etc6849 FIRST, AND SECOND FOR SAM  :D

Only Username and password for PREMISE server  (BUILDER).

"Of course, the subnet is the other thing to check.  If you use an advanced firmware on your router, you'll have to ensure the routing table/settings allows your wifi radio to have the same network access as wired devices." 

HOW CAN I CHECK THIS???

My notebook (Premise Server) and iPhone 3gs, both are in the same WIFI network, the IP of PREMISE Server (notebook  is 192.168.0.110 ) and iPhone is 192.168.0.193 (i supose that both are in the same sub-net !!!)
Please give me a way  to discovery if my wifi have the same network access as wired devices!

I need too, a walkthrough for iPhone module instalation in premise builder, because i have tryed some many times, that is in conflict maybe !!!
I have instaled the miniBrowser (Minibrowser V2.1.xdo) and after, the iPhone (iPhone1.0.8.xdo), but nothing happens in my iPhone.
I did read about a iPhone images (ZIP file), but i dont understand what to do with this :-(

Please give me a light about this 3 files above, if all must have be instaled together, or only one of then???

Thanks by your ATENTION and PACIENCE !!! 

Id focus on just using the minibrowser first.

Go to your router page, probably 192.168.0.1 (based on the ip addresses you have)
Verify port 86 is open
Make sure your windows firewall allows you access to the premise server

chucklyons said:

Go to your router page, probably 192.168.0.1 (based on the ip addresses you have)
Verify port 86 is open

Ok, the mb is running OK in google chrome, in the same premise server pc, using http://192.168.0.110:8080/xb  or ppc 
Why i need to check the port 86 in rooter?
my windows firewall is unabled!

Another tricks???

8080? In builder go to webserver, default site and verify that 8080 is the primary port. I could be wrong, but I Thot 8080 was an external port

chucklyons said:
8080? In builder go to webserver, default site and verify that 8080 is the primary port. I could be wrong, but I Thot 8080 was an external port

Yes, i have changed in Premise Builder (Server) the original port 80, for 8080, to test the internet access of minibrowser, not by IP LAN (192.168.0.110), but through the internet IP (177.134.4.***).
it's worked, but tooooooo sloooooown. Loading the mb by internet, after a long wait time,  i  can see only the title of homepage "minibrowser Premise" on the internet navigator (Chrome), and the main menu (main - status - up - refresh), but none icons appears.
I only could did it, using the PORT FORWARDING through the ADSL MODEM, and ROOTER (WI-FI) too.
I dont understanding the cause of this slowing, if because the PORT FORWARDING 8080, my devices brands :modem (THOMSON - TG 508)  and rooter Wi-fi (DLINK DI524), or another fator like my machine (Notebook intel core i7 cpu 2620M, 8GB DDR3 memory, HD 500 GB), or Premise Server limitations.

ANYBODY have a opinion, sugest , about this internet access and about the slowing??? 

and

Im still needing  to solve the iPhone access of Premise by minibrowser (192.168.0.110:80/ip)......

THANKS FOR ALL !!!

Shouldn't this:  192.168.0.110:80/ip  be 192.168.0.110:8080/ip if you changed the port on the webserver?

And I think you really should get this all working internally before you try and deal with internet access for outside. 

If any of this helps, etc gets the credit :)

Hello SAM, i will give the CREDITS FOR ALL now !!!  but the bigger part goes to CHUCKLYONS, because reviewing my Windows Firewall, it was Enabled, and i haven't noted. I think that s**t#$@  enabled automaticly after a Windows Update.

chucklyons, on 03 Aug 2013 - 13:20, said:
chucklyons said:

Verify port 86 is open

The curious is, that i can access Premise Browser and mb (xp, ppc, ip) in my localhost (with the WINDOWS FIREWALL enabled), but in iPhone it is not possible !!!
Then disabled the WINDOWS FIREWALL (everything), then i CAN ACCES the mb (ppc, xb) in my iPhone  :D  :D :D.

Im so happy now, but im still with a problem...... -_-

WICH MODULE OF iPhone i have to use, and how to install it?
Because i got in downloads session this files:
- iPhone1.0.8.xdo
- Minibrowser V2.1.xdo (with ip module inside) - from 123.
- IP_Images.zip (from CHUCKLYONS)

But, i dont know what is the better option, or the right thing to get the better of iPhone display and screen adjustments (to leave with the appearance of an iphone app)
 When i accessed the Premise mb by (192.168.0.110:80/ip ) in my iPhone3Gs, i feel so sad, because the apparency (visual aspect) in xb / ppc / ip, IS THE SAME !!! ONLY CHANGES THE BACKGROUND COLORS !!! 
In portrait or ladscape position of screen iPHone, the icons are so small, and dont fits in the iphone screen. The blank space are 70% or more of the screen.
I think that thePremise icons in miniBrowser, would be the same size of iPhone app icons!!!!!!

Can i adjust it ?!?!

THANKS......

Another inconvenient thing, in iPhone minibrowser (ip),  is the possibility of to pinch the screen (ZOOM) and PAN, like a browser (safari) navigating home page.
This should be like a app (aspect visual only), or like a homepage ?!?!?

Thanks again...

There are different variations of Mb. The latest and greatest build will be the 2.1 from 123 (or etc?).
the last version includes security and bug fixes.
there's a jQuery version that I uploaded based on work by w84... I have a new build coming with bug fixes. You do NOT want to use anything but the last Mb version until you're comfortable w/ the premise Mb..mb comes with it's own icons. Stick w/ them for now. I have a new set of compressed .pngs coming...
Remember that the work is done by the members, some better than others, all better than mine

And about the aspect (layout) of Minibrowser/ip, is really the same of "ppc" and "xb"? Is that correct?
What are the differences in the "ip" mode comparing with "xb" and "ppc" for use in iPHone?

Thanks for all your beautiful works on Premise.

GOD BLESS ALL COCOON PREMISE MEMBER'S !!!!!

Back