AXIS 241Q server question

You can handle it. Connect the 4 video sources (cameras) to the inputs and assign an ip address to the server. An easy way to assign the ip address is to use the AXIS IP UTILITY found here
Next, type the assigned ip address into the web browser (http://ip address) to access the server. Once you have access to the server, you can configure it as necessary including update firmware. You will have to register at axis.com to be able to dwnload.

Good luck.

Just for grins, do a FROOGLE search on the Axis - AXIS 241Q.

One site shows a price of $872.82 and the next site down shows $9,576.72
. That has to be a 10 pack right!?!

Stacy

:p Hey Mr. Froogle,

I bought one on e-bay new for a total of $431, thats only about $108 per video input channel. Not a bad price considering what I'm getting.

Features:
High quality, Motion JPEG video at full frame rate; that is, 25 (PAL) or 30 (NTSC) frames per second on each channel Simultaneous Motion JPEG and MPEG-4 streams
Multiple resolutions and compression levels
Built-in video motion detection
4 freely configurable alarm inputs and 4 outputs
9 MB pre/post alarm memory per channel
Support for Pan/Tilt/Zoom devices, uploadable PTZ drivers
Advanced event handling with multiple ways of notification via e-mail, TCP and HTTP, and video uploading via e-mail, FTP and HTTP
HTTP-based application programming interface (API) for integration with applications
Image customization with text, time/date and image overlay
Support up to 20 simultaneous viewers

Perhaps you need to think about what Froogle is not telling you. :p

Happy Grins,
Tim

Tim,

Sounds like a great deal. I only checked froogle on a whim since I didn't even know the ballpark price. I don't think I've ever found great prices via frogle, but it is funny to see something that's an order of magnitude off!

Stacy

stacyh3 said:
Just for grins, do a FROOGLE search on the Axis - AXIS 241Q.

One site shows a price of $872.82 and the next site down shows $9,576.72
. That has to be a 10 pack right!?!

Stacy
haha yeah that would be the 10 pack :)

I got fooled when I first saw that too on another website.

Back