Best current monitoring for ELK system?

Sendero

Had an ELK in my old place and used NextAlarm but I recall some drama with them at some point. I had taken my ELK with me when I moved and now finally have it all setup again. Time to get monitoring again. Any recommendations on best reasonably priced (<$15/month) monitoring services? 

Check out Alarm Relay. I've had them for a number of years now and am completely satisfied.

Alarm Relay, Extremely helpful, friendly and never had a problem with them. Been 8 years since I installed system.

Also use Alarm Relay, for a little over 10 years. Have always found them to be responsive and helpful. Basic Internet monitoring $10.95 per month, Cellular Backup monitoring, additional $12.00 per month, Customer Care package, Online account access and email notifications, additional $4.00 per month.

Annual billing $323.40

I have no complaints regarding their service or pricing.

LakeHouse said:
Also use Alarm Relay, for a little over 10 years. Have always found them to be responsive and helpful. Basic Internet monitoring $10.95 per month, Cellular Backup monitoring, additional $12.00 per month, Customer Care package, Online account access and email notifications, additional $4.00 per month.

Annual billing $323.40

I have no complaints regarding their service or pricing.

I've been using them for a while.. but I don't think I knew about any customer care package or online account access and email notifications options.  What is that?

hgupta1 said:
I've been using them for a while.. but I don't think I knew about any customer care package or online account access and email notifications options.  What is that?
Sorry, I just saw your post. They have an online portal called BoldNetNEO which give you access to your account, view the zone configuration, see alarm and contact activity, put your system in test among many other features. You can also set up email notifications for arm/disarms and alarm conditions.

Back