CocoonTech Reaches 2000 Members

I'm a twice a day, at least, lurker! My post count may not be high, but I usually learn something new daily.

Thanks electron, BSR, and all the members for your contibutions.

Yes, this is a very enjoyable site for its diversity of knowledge, and unique status in being vendor independant.

About the lurker vs regular poster thing: I think that someone who is just starting out in HA might sometimes feel intimidated when they come here and see all the jargon flying around and might be afraid to ask what is being discussed. Maybe a "Newbie Questions" forum could be added along the lines of the Hello World forum where it would be indicated that there is no harm in asking about something that you're not familiar with. Just a thought.

This forum has cost me thousands of $$ :lol:

I consider this money well spent. Cheers to CT and it's 2000+ members.

Ripper99 said:
SmartLabsMike said:
I think it would also be interesting to find out demographics such as: occupation, age, income, location, etc.
I wouldn't feel comfortable having to provide any of that info on a forum...why would anybody be interested in incomes other than to target product advertising.
From dictionary.com Demographics - the statistical data of a population, esp. those showing average age, income, education, etc.

Just a data point. :)

Back