Complete Bath Remodel

I use these to monitor humidity in all my showers. I have HomeSeer automatically turn off the bathroom vent fans based on the actual level. The fan is connected to a Z-Wave relay switch. It generally takes about 30 minutes to clear the humidity. It sometimes comes back on for a few minutes later. You never have to worry about mold with this setup.

And what happens when its 100% humidity outside? I've been to Alabama in the summer. :(

I use these to monitor humidity in all my showers. I have HomeSeer automatically turn off the bathroom vent fans based on the actual level. The fan is connected to a Z-Wave relay switch. It generally takes about 30 minutes to clear the humidity. It sometimes comes back on for a few minutes later. You never have to worry about mold with this setup.

And what happens when its 100% humidity outside? I've been to Alabama in the summer. :)
We actually have air conditioning in Alabama these days :(

Thanks again for all the suggestions. I am planning on documenting the build and will post if I have any more specific questions.

We actually have air conditioning in Alabama these days ;)
onion_news938.article.jpg

South Postpones Rising Again For Yet Another Year

"Either Southerners will start improving themselves, or they'll be sold to middle-class Asians as pets."

:lol:

I'm in TN. ;)

Back