ekeypad M1

murlyns

I know that Jayson follows this board. Just to advise I upgraded last night to the new ekeypad M1 and have problems ever since....Connection problems and when it does connect when I hit the Keypads function the program crashes, also it does not see any of my lighting?

Great program would like to load the previous version back on to my Ipad can I? Would like to just wait till the bugs are out of this new version.

Thanks
Ray

Ray,

I am sorry you are having this issue! It is not normal for you to be experiencing this. This is the first report I have received of any issues related to the update, but we will be happy to help resolve it.

In eKeypad you will find a dedicated screen for support. Among other things you will find a link allowing you to send an email to my ekeypad support account.

Send me an email through this mechanism (it will automatically include a few basic diagnostic details) and we can work together to figure out what is causing the problem.

I am confident we can get you back up and running quickly. The Beta testers and the devices in my house have been running this update for several months without any reported issues.

Back