Getting a true 240 FPS from your eBay card

hal1977 said:
To use the alarm functions of the kodicom software you require the alarm card KIO-1616
Do you have a link where this board can be purchased in the US?

Thanks,
Vaughn

Hey!

Kodicom diginet works with nvidia vga cards??? ive got blank screen on each (4) cameras, but ive got camera screen at the motion setup section... huh???

please help me out of here ;)

well ive replaced this nvidia card to an ati 9200, finally ive got diginet working properly.. but ive got an another problem :eek:

my cam is a Luxview IR built with 32 IR leds. ive conencted to my kodicom 8016d. when i turn off the lights in my room, its automatically turns the leds ON (its ok) but ive got two noise lines swinging upside down while the leds are on.. unfortunately the lines are gone when i turned the lights back.. so i think the cables are OK.. (ive tested this cam with my TV, it works fine)

what should i do??

any help is appreciated...

Wild guess damoks, but I'm guessing your power supply might not have enough current capability for the additional draw when the LED's are on.

Are you using the stock supply that came with the camera?

Another wild guess is it may be noise/ground loop related (somehow LED's are creating noise in the video). Maybe try plugging the power supply from the camera in another outlet away from the computer.

Other than that, just not sure.

EDIT: ah, re-read your post. Are you saying the camera works fine WITH the LED's on when connected to the TV? That would rule out my first suggestion.

Well, I get the exact same symptons when using the secondary video on the machine. Since it is activeX based, the video is only shown on the primary output, but the motion detection setup is just taking snapshot of the video, so not limited by the activx primary display.

Vaughn

B) Hi Everybody,

I have a Kodicom 8 card from ebay, I have the 4.13 software. I am getting this error while the program start on my machine. It said " Kodicom Security Driver was not found : This software requires Kodicom Security Driver 0.9.0018 or higher.

I try 0.9.0085 and 0.9.0018, and 4.11, 4.12 and 4.13. And I get is the same message. I running Win Xp Pro SP1 on a Duron 700 on a Asus A7V(VIA) MB with a ATI Rage Fury Pro 32mb and 256mb ram.

or I can try the card in my Athlon 1800XP on a Asus A7S333(SIS Chipset) with Radeon 7000 64mb and 512mb ram.

or Athlon 3200XP with Gigabyte GN-7N400 Pro 2 (V2) with Geforce 6600GT with 1GB ram<-----(don't want to use my main computer).

Is this a hardware problem or the software copyright problem??

Any help is welcome. Thank you

BraveSirRobbin said:
EDIT: ah, re-read your post. Are you saying the camera works fine WITH the LED's on when connected to the TV? That would rule out my first suggestion.
As you said bro! i've tried again, but it works fine on TV, but got the noise lines on computer process only. I'm using DEALER 500mAh adaptor, and i've read that LuxView uses 130mAh while IR leds are on... so i'm lost :D

Any other suggestion please?

damoks

Need Help said:
:D Hi Everybody,

I have a Kodicom 8 card from ebay, I have the 4.13 software. I am getting this error while the program start on my machine. It said " Kodicom Security Driver was not found : This software requires Kodicom Security Driver 0.9.0018 or higher.

I try 0.9.0085 and 0.9.0018, and 4.11, 4.12 and 4.13. And I get is the same message. I running Win Xp Pro SP1 on a Duron 700 on a Asus A7V(VIA) MB with a ATI Rage Fury Pro 32mb and 256mb ram.

or I can try the card in my Athlon 1800XP on a Asus A7S333(SIS Chipset) with Radeon 7000 64mb and 512mb ram.

or Athlon 3200XP with Gigabyte GN-7N400 Pro 2 (V2) with Geforce 6600GT with 1GB ram<-----(don't want to use my main computer).

Is this a hardware problem or the software copyright problem??

Any help is welcome. Thank you
I got that. I can check tonight, but IIRC I just used newer drivers. Can't remember which version, will post that later.

I *think* I found them via google, you could try that.

Ok guys im having a bit of a problem.. so far i have a intel celeron D 346 512 mb ram radeon 7000 series display adapter. when i try and start diginet i can see the camera in setup just not in spit screen.. any help would be great. also anyone know a good place to get the latest version of the software?

Do you see these little tic-tac-toe type boxes on the bottom left? That's what you use to switch between views.

also, clicking on the screen works for me.

;)

I slove my " Kodicom Security Driver was not found : This software requires Kodicom Security Driver 0.9.0018 or higher" problem.

I got new system: Abit GD8 mb, Intel Celeron D 351 (3.2GHz), Gigabyte X1300 256mb PCIx. 1gb ram. Now I only see still picture but not in motion setup. Remote view from another computer is normal. What is wrong now??

Thanks

hi.

i just installes the diginet 4.13 software and it takes over my pc.
i cant turn the pc on without a password and i need it to work all the time even if the pc restrats.
i cant minimize the diginet program and do other stuff on my pc.

does anyone know where can find the diginet site 4.1ver?

i cheaked all the links in this theard but no one is working.

can some one help me please.

thanks
shuky.

hey somebody can arrange the version 4.110 of the diginet site to do download, share in emule or in any other program

somebody can give a clue also of as it is done for not stopping recording when the partition this full, or has to format her again

thanks...

Back