Haiku Haiku & HaikuHelper CHANGELOG

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious about Space, but I just can't bring myself to put down the $50 cost without being able to see the interface screens. Is there anyway to get some detailed screenshots or such?

Also, I'm waiting to see when a SpaceHelper application would be available, so that I wouldn't loose the features of HaikuHelper's scripting capabilities.

FYI, I am still using Helper from haiku. There have been no issues of any kind between Space and HaikuHelper.

Joe

scantrel said:
I'm curious about Space, but I just can't bring myself to put down the $50 cost without being able to see the interface screens. Is there anyway to get some detailed screenshots or such?

Also, I'm waiting to see when a SpaceHelper application would be available, so that I wouldn't loose the features of HaikuHelper's scripting capabilities.

Space just isn't as functional as a keypad in my home. Not having the information on the home screen is a deal breaker for me. I don't see that changing so I am stuck with haiku for now.

scantrel said:

There are screenshots and a video on the App Store. But the UI is about to be overhauled based on feedback.

Just to confirm are you going to fix the bottom toolbar buttons reverting in the last update? I love the update, but this is becoming annoying as I liked my custom layout. Thanks!

Haiku 3.95

- Fixed back button not deselecting row in Rooms
- Fixed tab bar customization not saving state
- Fixed status bar alignment
- Fixed screen saver
- Fixed invisible checkmarks
- Fixed some missing action sheets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back