Help with Installing HAI 45A00-1 Wireless Receiver

So you have 2 macros (HAI buttons) that will arm and disarm the system. If you send a command from PC access calling those marcros, does it trip the smokes? Then, you have a piece of code like WHEN ZONE 118 is not ready THEN BUTTON X and that will trip the smokes? What happens if you program the same keyfob zone to say turn a light or log a message?

I'm using Zone 113 and 114 for the keyfob. This system has been in place and worked flawlessly for over a year. It seems that something may be causing the switched power to smokes and fire on the expansion encloure to reset when I use the keyfob to arm or disarm the system. They are the only thing on switched power on the expansion enclosure. There are 2 fires on the main board hooked to it's switched power and they are not faulting.

So you have 2 macros (HAI buttons) that will arm and disarm the system. If you send a command from PC access calling those marcros, does it trip the smokes? Then, you have a piece of code like WHEN ZONE 118 is not ready THEN BUTTON X and that will trip the smokes? What happens if you program the same keyfob zone to say turn a light or log a message?

My code is:

WHEN ZONE 113 NOT READY
THEN PROGRAM ARM AWAY
and

WHEN ZONE 114 NOT READY
THEN PROGRAM DISARM

Your code looks good to me and it should work. I would contact HAI tech support as the issue seems to be elsewhere

Setting the Zones/Dealer Zones to 4 and changing the Wireless to A2 and n3 seems to have fixed the problem. HAI said the missing zones between 64 and 113 were causing a delay in processing.

Back