Jetstream

There are honestly too many factors to give an exact number. It all depends on the construction of the house and how the low power RF propagates in that building. You must also realize if you just span a distance of 180 feet with a switch every 40 feet then you have more of a chain then a mesh and any of those switches having a problem will kill communication. Do these clients just want to test the technology? If so, just test on 1 side with 3 switches and if they commit to it then do many more in between to optimize signal strength and the mesh.

There are honestly too many factors to give an exact number. It all depends on the construction of the house and how the low power RF propagates in that building. You must also realize if you just span a distance of 180 feet with a switch every 40 feet then you have more of a chain then a mesh and any of those switches having a problem will kill communication. Do these clients just want to test the technology? If so, just test on 1 side with 3 switches and if they commit to it then do many more in between to optimize signal strength and the mesh.

Thanks steve

I think that's what I'm going to do.

Does anyone know if Centralite fixed their paddle problems for the Jetstream system. I'm pulling out Leviton Zwave and some Insteon dimmers in my house and considering replacing with a Jetstream or RadioRa2 system?

Does anyone know if Centralite fixed their paddle problems for the Jetstream system. I'm pulling out Leviton Zwave and some Insteon dimmers in my house and considering replacing with a Jetstream or RadioRa2 system?

They have a fix. I called them up about two months ago and they shipped me replacement paddles for all my switches. Have not had a chance to install them, though.

Kevin

The new paddle style is shipping with any new product. You just have to be sure to order the -SC version.

Back