jwilson56's home

Well I do appreciate the feedback and compliments. I am working on the hardware side of the project this next week or so. Hopefully get my Elk installed.

John

The latest security and lighting control screen. I added the function keys

John

Attachments

• security_screen.jpg
    security_screen.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 210
I now have my Elk Keypad F5 button start to blink if there has been a call and the CID log screen has not been looked at yet. I am planning some great integration with this Elk and NR/G5.

I agree, very nice look! My only problem is the security mode labels (issue is with the security industry, not your screen). I don't know what "Arm to Next Away Mode" means; and even if I did figure it out I could never explain it to the family. Home, Away and Off are all I can see needing for a security system so why does the industry introduce so much additional jargon?

The latest security and lighting control screen. I added a NX-650 wireless sensor to my garage door and open and close images on the screen. A nightly check will announce that the garage door has been left open. You can also see the animated motion detectors in each area of the floor plan.

Attachments

• np2008_garage_door_closed.jpg
    np2008_garage_door_closed.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 137
  • np2008_garage_door_open.jpg
    np2008_garage_door_open.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 139
Awesome John don't stop!!!

Oh and you should help with upstatemike's comparison chart, Girder is looking pretty blank. :)

Awesome John don't stop!!!

Oh and you should help with upstatemike's comparison chart, Girder is looking pretty blank. :)

Ron from Promixis has offered to fill out the NR/Girder section. I will look at it in the end and make sure nothing seems left off.

Well I have started to create a 800X480 skin to use with my Nokia 770. Here is the first screen.

Attachments

• nokia_nowplaying2008_main.jpg
    nokia_nowplaying2008_main.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 129
The Album Browser screen for the Nokia 770

Attachments

• nokia_nowplaying2008_browse.jpg
    nokia_nowplaying2008_browse.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 86
This is the Tuner control screen for the Nokia 770

Attachments

• nokia_nowplaying2008_tuner.jpg