Leviton HAI ZIM device compatibility

PM @ano. I have not tinkered with ZIM in years here. Will try to gather all firmware files and updater here and repost to MS Drive.

Can you connect to you ZIM with a PC?
Yes, but when ever I choose port and connect, it shows it’s connected but can not process any file to download, I left it like for an hour and nothing happened. I may need the original firmware to download first then I can process other updates.

Yes, but when ever I choose port and connect, it shows it’s connected but can not process any file to download, I left it like for an hour and nothing happened. I may need the original firmware to download first then I can process other updates.
Were you able to source any of the older firmware files?

I feel like we should find a way to collect and archive files like this for this dead platform as they will become harder and harder to source.

I agree, I have the original PC access software since over 14 years, and it was up to date until 2022. Usually where can I find older firmware on my pc access?

I agree, I have the original PC access software since over 14 years, and it was up to date until 2022. Usually where can I find older firmware on my pc access?
The files downloaded with each new release cover the:

-Omni Controller
-Omni Notifier
-Omnitouch 7

Nothing related to Zigbee, or HiFi 2.

Back