New Home Automation Hardware

I believe the proper link is http://www.vantageinc.com/

Vantage has been around for quite a while. My impression of the company (right or wrong, but I am willing to be educated) is that they are a higher end company, working through dealer/installers and not really a DIY outfit.

brute22 said:
I think you all need to tak a quick look at Vantage Controls.  Vantag offers the complete package for home automation, including a retrofit option that is superior to all other retrofits.

www.vantagecontrols.com
Mr. Fitz(gerald):

Electron and I would like to extend a kind welcome to CocoonTech.com. We welcome vendors here as they provide valuable insight as well as gain opinions and views from our knowledgeable membership thus making their products more attractive for home automation and home theater enthusiasts.

There is no need to “disguise†yourself or your association with Vantage controls unless your soul purpose is to “spam†our forums with this style of shameless advertising. (We also noted that you used an “@hotmail†Email address instead of your “@vantageinc.com†one for your registration to our forums).

So enjoy your stay as I’m sure you will gain valuable knowledge from our friendly membership here!

Kindest regards,

BSR
CocoonTech Moderator

Back