Nuvo Music Port MPS4

Well that is a pleasant surprise!  I'll bet that Autonomic had to do it for their own customer base, and probably convinced NuVo that they needed to pony up some $$ to keep their customers alive, too...

most likely. I can't use mirage anymore as they seemed to update that past the ability of it to connect to Nuvo as Autonomic continues to use Mirage for it's own product. However, I'm fine with Nuvo Musicport app continuing to work.

Hello all.  Haven't been on here in a while.

Realized that Music Port Sync software has stopped updating playlists from itunes.  Talked to engineers and they said it no longer works with windows but still works as it is supposed to on Mac. 

So loaded music onto itunes on macbook pro, signed into music port and downloaded the mac Music Port Sync software.  Have it set up correctly I believe, but MPS4 is not "seeing" the macbook pro as a server.  Under the music port config page the only computer listed is the windows pc.  I erased all data from the mps4 and removed the windows pc in the music port config, but nothing I seem to do will work with regards to using the macbook as the itunes server rather than the windows pc. How do I get the MPS4 to see the macbook pro and use the music sync software to auto sync music and playlists from the macbook? Could it be that music port isn't looking in the right place for the itunes media?

Any ideas?  Thanks!! 

Using:

Windows 10
iTunes 12.6.2.20
Music Port Sync for Windows [SIZE=smaller]v5.0.14467.0[/SIZE].

macOS Sierra 10.12.6
iTunes 12.6.2.20
Music Port Sync for Mac [SIZE=smaller]v5.0.17318.0[/SIZE].

Back