PowerHome 1.03.4.8 available

dhoward

The newest version of PowerHome is now available here: PowerHome 1.03.4.8.

Updated documentation will be coming in a couple of days.

This version has a completely new Insteon engine as well as a dedicated Insteon Explorer window for all Insteon management.

Remember, this is still a beta version and please let me know of any problems or questions.

Hmmmm Maybe I should exchange my dead USB Powerlinc and give this a try. I never got Powerhome to work since the Powerlinc was dead.

Any changes to uploading the devices to the ELK M1?

No. I was going to integrate the ElkInsteon utility into the new Insteon Explorer but ran out of time. So it's still the same at this point. This will definately make it into the next version along with Elk as a controller support.

Cool beans..................

IT will stay on the back burner for now then since my plate is pretty full.

dhoward said:
This version has a completely new Insteon engine as well as a dedicated Insteon Explorer window for all Insteon management.
The new Insteon Explorer is fantastic! Just used it to clone a ContoLinc button with a bezillion links to a Keypad button. Took about 5 seconds to set it up. Really really cool!

Mike,

Appreciate the comments. Ive been wondering how well the new Insteon Explorer was going to be received. Is the realtime update of whats going on in the background working ok for you?

dhoward said:
Appreciate the comments. Ive been wondering how well the new Insteon Explorer was going to be received. Is the realtime update of whats going on in the background working ok for you?
Good timing on the release of the new beta. My trial had run out a week earlier and I was on the fence between Houselinc and Powerhome. The much improved Insteon explorer and the realtime update was enough to push me to PH.

Rob

dhoward said:
Mike,

The realtime update is great and so is having everything visible at once!

Back