Stupid Newbie needs UPB Lighting help

NEW ISSUE:
Got several of the switches working.

I now have a 3 way situation that is getting me - I did it just like the others but no luck. I have the master hooked up and the LED lights up and will function if I twist the red and black wires at the slave location together. But I can get the slave to work. At that end, I have the red, black,white and ground. I have the ground right obviously, and when I hook the red house wire to the black wire on the slave it powers up and the LED lights, but then no matter where I put the yellow wire from the slave, it does not work. What gives?

NEW ISSUE:
Got several of the switches working.

I now have a 3 way situation that is getting me - I did it just like the others but no luck. I have the master hooked up and the LED lights up and will function if I twist the red and black wires at the slave location together. But I can get the slave to work. At that end, I have the red, black,white and ground. I have the ground right obviously, and when I hook the red house wire to the black wire on the slave it powers up and the LED lights, but then no matter where I put the yellow wire from the slave, it does not work. What gives?

Not sure what manufacturer you're using but I would guess the yellow wire is the remote wire? Is that correct?
Anyway, remember, just power the switches with the white and black and ground as normal. then connect the red wire to the "remote" wire on the main and slave.

So at the main switch, you have two wires in the box. One supplies power, the other goes to the remote switch. Connect the black/white/ground from the power to the black/white/ground of the wire going to the other box respectively. then connect the main switch to the same black/white/ground and connect the remote wire to the red. Do the same for the remote switch.

Back