WARNING! HAI Snap-Link update 1.04 has bugs on IPad after updating!

aal3723

I recently updated my apps on my iPhone and IPad as I usually do every couple of weeks. I just went to use my Snap-Link app on my IPad to turn on my ceiling fans and none of the controls work. The alarm functions seem to work, but not the lights. I looked at app in Apples App Store, and under the latest update, Version 1.04, there are 3 feedbacks all saying how there are many things other than just lights that stopped working after doing this update.

The update 1.04 works fine on IPhone, but on iPad, only the alarm feature as home audio works. I will call tech support tomorrow, or Monday if closed, and try to get a fix and post it here. Under feedback of app, one of the people said they already tried reinstalling software and downloading panel info again to no avail.

I'm sure a bug fix will come out quickly, but until then, don't download the 1.04 update to your IPad! The 1.04 update on IPhone works just fine and is not affected.

There are so many basic things that don't work. I find it hard to believe they didn't test the new app? Something must have gone wrong. SJ

I hope this is not the the final Snaplink for IPad that many of us have been waiting for.
Even if the bugs are fixed, this app leaves much to be desired and it is definitely not worthy of the IPad.

It's still unusable for the ipad. Not sure why things take so long with updates to this product. SJ

It now seems to not work at all. When I click on it, it starts and then shuts down immediately. :(

Reinstalled and it worked fine until I selected to require a code to start. Then, back to not working. Have they ever heard of QA processes? :(

Back