ZWave HA software

yzguy96

Hi,

I am looking into using zwave in my home and I was wondering what software people use to control their zwave products in the home and remotely. Homeseer looks nice but its pricey. I was looking into alternatives like the mi casa verde vera 2, control think with zwave commander or any others? I would also like to eventually add the kwikset lock, home security, and thermostat. I have not bought anything so I am open to all ideas. Do not want to pay monthly charges like the Schlage link...etc

Thanks!

HomeSeer user here and like it. I love my Z-Wave locks, Z-Wave thermostat, and Z-Wave water monitors. HomeSeer goes on sale from time to time so watch for that.

Hi,

I am looking into using zwave in my home and I was wondering what software people use to control their zwave products in the home and remotely. Homeseer looks nice but its pricey. I was looking into alternatives like the mi casa verde vera 2, control think with zwave commander or any others? I would also like to eventually add the kwikset lock, home security, and thermostat. I have not bought anything so I am open to all ideas. Do not want to pay monthly charges like the Schlage link...etc

Thanks!

Hi
There should be a new version of xPLZwave coming out soon maybe have a look at this link if interested...

http://www.xplmonkey.com/zwave.html

HTH
Frank

Hi,

Thanks!

Homeseer is in sale right now (399 alone or the touch-screen-software combo for 799). I have both vera and homeseer.

Back