Haiku HAI and the iPAD

There is a ton of new stuff in the next update, including a web interface, JSON API, etc.

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:437]

Why did you take aux zones being not secure off of the main status page? Seems like you are removing a feature vs. fixing a bug. I'm sure some folks are happy with this, but I'm not. Can this be an option?? SJ

Hi,

This is about the "Had trouble..." messages. One of my door sensor had an error on Nov 21, which got cleared too on the same day. However, on the home page of Haiku, it still shows the message "Family Terrace door Had Trouble". Is it possible to remove these after (say) 2 days after the error got resolved?

I have attached the screenshots The first one shows the snapshot from PC access that shows the latest log of events, and the second one that shows the home page of Haiku.

Ajey

Attachments

• hadtrouble.JPG
    hadtrouble.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 2
  • hadtrouble haiku.jpg
    hadtrouble haiku.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1
@nmconcept

Got your files.
This is probably your problem.

You don't have RM7, 8, 9, or 10, units 49, 57, 65 and 73 named in PCAccess.
Even though you only have one switch in those rooms, the rooms themselves still need to be named.
Otherwise the Omni doesn't think there are units there so won't look for any.

You can use the same names as the switches, or in order to keep track use the room name as something like "Boy's Bath" and the switch name "Boy's Bath Lights".

Hope that helps

Merry Christmas!
Still have no feedback from all of my dimmers in PCAccess or Haiku. I can control them change scenes and see status but only when PCAccess or Haiku sends commands to switches.

In annotation for one of new Haiku releases i saw that now Haiku supports Somfy shades. Lupinglade, could you explain how it works?
Now i use buttons with messages to control all my shades. It is works but it is hard to find right 'button' in a list. Is there any way to separate those buttons by rooms or make them look like real buttons UP, DOWN, STOP?
Thank you!

In annotation for one of new Haiku releases i saw that now Haiku supports Somfy shades. Lupinglade, could you explain how it works?
Now i use buttons with messages to control all my shades. It is works but it is hard to find right 'button' in a list. Is there any way to separate those buttons by rooms or make them look like real buttons UP, DOWN, STOP?
Thank you!

You have to have it integrated with your controller via Somfy ILT I believe, then your shades will be assignable as Units and controllable via the Control tab with ON/OFF/% closed and icons representing shades.

Hi,
This is about the "Had trouble..." messages. One of my door sensor had an error on Nov 21, which got cleared too on the same day. However, on the home page of Haiku, it still shows the message "Family Terrace door Had Trouble". Is it possible to remove these after (say) 2 days after the error got resolved?
I have attached the screenshots The first one shows the snapshot from PC access that shows the latest log of events, and the second one that shows the home page of Haiku.
Ajey

This is something we are working on. In the meantime it should be possible to clear by arming/disarming the system.

Why did you take aux zones being not secure off of the main status page? Seems like you are removing a feature vs. fixing a bug. I'm sure some folks are happy with this, but I'm not. Can this be an option?? SJ

We are looking into making it an option in a future update. It was taken out because it doesn't comply with how the controller behaves. But I realize that this is a feature to some. There are some complexities in getting an option added, but I'm sure it can be done and will be done in the near future.

You have to have it integrated with your controller via Somfy ILT I believe, then your shades will be assignable as Units and controllable via the Control tab with ON/OFF/% closed and icons representing shades.
I see. I have only RTS shades, so this will not work for me...

Now that lupinlade has answered pretty much all pending questions it would be great if y'all started creating new threads with questions instead of perpetuating this monster thread...

We are looking into making it an option in a future update. It was taken out because it doesn't comply with how the controller behaves. But I realize that this is a feature to some. There are some complexities in getting an option added, but I'm sure it can be done and will be done in the near future.

Thanks. We use aux zones for a few situations where I want to manage them separately from normal zones, but having them show up on the the main status display was very helpful for our situation. SJ

The development and rapid update cycle of Haiku/HaikuHelper continues at a dizzying pace. Happy to see the new subforums. Thanks!

You can send push notifications via scripting too. We do plan to add an HTTP interface, not sure about serial, but should be doable.

Yes, the big problem is that the controller does not have real scripting capability.

Sorry, no plans for a Linux version. Haiku/HaikuHelper both heavily depend on Cocoa and Mac OS X. You can do RAID, Time Machine server and camera surveillance on a Mac mini too ;-)

PM me about beta testing if you're interested.

The new forum is going to be awesome. I am looking forward to it. In the meantime, how do I do the camera surveillance on my mini?

Thanks

Joe

Back