12" Touch Screen

I received my two 12" touchscreens today. YAH!!!!

No Power Supplies BUMMER!!!!!

Just emailed them, we'll see what happens.

I had two more on order that should arrive next Thursday, the 9th.

Received mine yesturday. No Power supply either. Can someone with one give me some info on them. Was thinking of finding something locally, and if and when I receive the one from Surplus, I would return the locally obtained one.

Just dying to see if this unit works or not!

Thanks for the update John. That gives me hope. I was beating my head most of the weekend trying to find something online. I sent them an email and vmail Saturday. We'll see what happens tomorrow, since I'm sure they're off today.

I received my second order of two more of these today, WITH power supplies!

Now i only need the 2 power supplies from my original order. Hopefully they did go out this week.

I received my power supply in 2 days. Now that I was able to power it up I realized I had a dead monitor. Back to drawing board. Now lets see how long RMA replacement takes :unsure:

That is a shame, what a hassle for you! I think I will stay away from these monitors after reading about our members having these problems.

Maybe point the company selling these to our and the Homeseer thread about them? :unsure:

I finally got around to hooking up and testing my 4 touchscreens this evening.

Three of them work great! one DOA screen and one DOA powersuppy.

I'm still in my 90 day warranty, but even if they don't replace it, well my cost only went to $200 per screen, still an OK price for it.

Back