Connection HAI Omnipro II to Nuvo Grand Conerto

rugao123

I would like to thank everybody in the forum helped me in the past solving my installation issues.

Now, I have another problem.  I'm trying to hookup the Nuvo GC to HAI, I went to Novo Knowledge base, they have two solutions for integration of the two systems.

Since HAI desn't  make the 93A00-1 Serial Server anymore, I used the other method by connecting with a B&B RS-232 Line Booster and serial connectivity kits and PIM to PC kit to serial port 2 on the HAI board.

What do I do next, so I will be able to control the Nuvo from Haiku app?  I really don't want spend $4000 for the Nuvo MPS4E medial server.

Do you have PC Access? Then select Expansion->Serial and choose your version of Nuvo protocol for port 2. You'll see a new menu for Audio with zones and sources. After you configure and name those, save the setup to your panel and you should see them on Haiku

Thanks very much! It worked. Didn't have time to setup the system, the pc laptop I had died on me. Bought a new pc laptop just to use the pcAccess.

Back