HAI Wireless

I have that receiver and its a couple months old so it's the older revision and I am not a fan. I have another system that had the GE transmitters and I use the HAI receiver for GE transmitters and I like that one a lot better. Just my 2 cents.

I think the GE stuff is faster and the HAI stuff is slower. There is nothing like hard wired. I am just no a fan of the HAI wireless stuff in general. The transmitters are smaller but you can get GE transmitters very cheap.

Good luck!

Neil

We use the new ones and they are a big improvement from the early version. In fact, I believe HIA will replace at no charge early units.

Works great and the sensors are lower priced than the Caddx sensors.

Oh, couple of more points about the HAI wireless.

They are 64 zones but have a flexible way to manage them. Zones can be individual or linked together depending on your needs. In addition, you can install two of the receivers if needed for more zones.

Thank you Martin, should I be installing the receiver out of sight? I have a spot in the center of the house just on the main floor, one wall is exposed, the other side is a closet. I'd prefer in the closet (out of sight), but if it's better to put it on the outside, that'd be fine too.

Is wiring this receiver easy to do?

Thanks.

Back