Haiku Myro:Home Helper for Leviton/HAI Systems

Just installed Myro:Home Helper and it doesnt start and keep crashing when I try to run it.
Running macOS 10.11.6

Thanks for opening a support ticket Id love to chat on the phone to get more details around your system... details provided in the support ticket.

Hi sorry for my ignorance Im new to all of this. So if I purchase your product I will be able to interface my apple home kit with my hai Omni panel? Use Siri to command my Omni panel? How much programming is involved on my end? Im assuming each verbal command has to be mapped to a set of Omni commands?

gregoryP said:
Hi sorry for my ignorance Im new to all of this. So if I purchase your product I will be able to interface my apple home kit with my hai Omni panel? Use Siri to command my Omni panel? How much programming is involved on my end? Im assuming each verbal command has to be mapped to a set of Omni commands?

Hi! Yes, that is correct, you are able to expose units from your HAI to as HomeKit accessories and then control them via apples home app or via Siri, CarPlay, etc.  wherever Siri and HomeKit control are available.   I'm about a 2 weeks from completing the new Myro:Home iOS app so I've been heads down finishing that up and haven't had time yet to post a "marketing" video of Myro:Home Helper working.  But once I get everything completed and submitted to the store I'll do that... I think you have to see it to believe it ^_^ .

Below was a very early BETA video I created showing how units were exposed in home app:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlTiMZPtH6k

Does this give us iOS notifications? That’s the part I miss having the most from haiku/helper. Thanks! SJ

Not until they release their companion iOS app.

For HaikuHelper, you can use the Growl interface to push notifications to your phone.

For those that purchase MHH I'm adding them to the iOS beta so you can take advantage of the push as well as test out the new interface (Haiku replacement) -- I'm just wrapped up the Audio control and I'm working on the Apple Watch app.  The rest is code complete barring any new bugs that are discovered...   I hope to release an RC1 to Beta testers this week then it's just a question of if it's ready for a V1 release.

If you have purchased MHH, email me at [email protected] with your email address and I'll send you over a TestFlight invite.

Question on yearly licensing.. If a family of 4 all want push notification and have separate iTunes accounts am I correct that would require a $191 in yearly fee's? Or
is their a flat per Omni board/site charge available as an option?

Matt W said:
Question on yearly licensing.. If a family of 4 all want push notification and have separate iTunes accounts am I correct that would require a $191 in yearly fee's? Or
is their a flat per Omni board/site charge available as an option?
If you enable family sharing between your iTunes accounts, you should all be able to install any app (or music/videos) that any other member of your family has purchased.  Apple has had this feature for a couple years now.

The problem with family sharing is the master account holder payment method is used for everyone in the family. You can't turn that feature off if you share apps. So everyone is using that one payment method for any apps or music they download. With Haiku it was a one time purchase so each user would just need to download the app and not have to worry. It would be nice if Myro allowed sub-accounts under a subscription plan.

That's not within Myro's control - it's all about how the Apple App store works.  It's tied to your apple account and no way for sub-accounts.

You can actually sign into multiple itunes accounts on a single device and load apps that way also.  It's how I did it before they had family sharing.  We had a single e-mail account called [email protected] where we each used that if we were buying something to share.  On our devices, we could login as ourself or the shared account to load the app.  Homesharing made this much simpler though.

Yes, the single payment from the master user on homesharing is a PIA, but I see it as a good balance to help keep family sharing legit for the benefit of the app developers.

Just installed the trail version. I'm probably missing it, but I can't see how to control my audio (HAI HiFi) in the app. Does it support HAI audio solutions? Also, you you be adding the ability to display IP video cameras? 

Love the interface! Clean. 

Hi and Thanks!  HAI HiFi should be supported as well as IP cameras both JPEG, MJPEG, and/or RTSP.   So you started the Free trial and don't see the audio and cameras?   What Firmware is your controller running?

<p>Running 4.0b<br />
<br />
I only see three categories on the Status page (home screen)<br />
<br />
AREAS, THERMOSTATS, and AUXILIARY SENSORS<br />
<br />
I should note this is on my iPad</p>

Back