• You've been granted Beta access to this site, allowing you to explore some of the new features while they're still under construction. More information can be found in the Beta forum.

Need a new monitor?

electron

Administrator
Staff member
I have seen the demo before, really cool stuff. Although, I am a little disappointed that, as a fellow HA geek, you are thinking of displaying a 'full size' woman instead of something much cooler, such as R2D2 :rolleyes:

smee

GadgetBoy said:
Maybe I can have a full size woman standing in the corner of each room making Homeseer announcements.
electron said:
Although, I am a little disappointed that, as a fellow HA geek, you are thinking of displaying a 'full size' woman instead of something much cooler, such as R2D2

Wouldn't this be like the avatar from Andromeda? Isn't that geeky enough for you?

electron

Administrator
Staff member
Well I totally forgot about Andromeda, didn't think anyone else ever watched it :rolleyes: I guess Rami would do a good job.

1rommie.jpg

I hope this technology will finally give us the animated '3D' shark above movie theaters, announcing the newest release of Jaws.

GadgetBoy

I am geeky, but R2D2? Guess I have some more studying to do to graduate to full blown geek. My wife would disagree, however :)