Not receiving e-mail notifications

It seems that about 80% of the time, I do not get notifications of replies to topics where I post. I always make sure that 'Enable email notification of replies?' is checked. Only sometimes do I get e-mail notices. Other times, I only know that someone has replied if I visit the topic. Any ideas?

Just so you realize:

There may be more replies to this topic, but only 1 email is sent per board visit for each subscribed topic. This is to limit the amount of mail that is sent to your inbox.

Could that maybe be the problem?

Thanks BSR. Yes, I'm aware of that. But, it doesn't seem to be the problem. For example, I created this post and you replied. I did not get any e-mail notification. I don't have any spam filters that would block it. Any more thoughts?

check your notification settings, there are several 'methods', is it set to delayed perhaps?

Go to "My Controls" (menu towards the top of your screen), then on the left side of that screen under Options, click on Email Settings.

The menu will look like the one below.

While we are on this topic our members should check the options "Send me any updates sent by the board administrator". This way you will get a notification by electron on updates such as the system will be down for maintenance, etc...

Attachments

• emailsettings.jpg
    emailsettings.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 70
Back