Omnipro 2 Hardwire Expander problem

Forgot to mention, separate power is just for counsel units and have nothing to do with a expander board, they are not connected in any way. only power that goes to expander board is from main board itself. Thanks

I happy to report that new board has resolved all the issues, zones react to open/close, alarm works when armed and window or door opens, same for motion sensors. on the back of the board i can see 2 burns on one of the large resistors, i would imagine that it could be the reason why everything was the way it was. I would like to thank NeilIt and Pete for their help in trying to troubleshoot this issue, you all have wealth of knowledge about HAI, I am ready for next step of automation and wanted to know how i can connect IP cameras to my new system, it's version 4.0B and has that feature in the set up, I would imaging i need some sort of wifi module to connect to the board, I also would like to connect tablet to the system to control function, android or apple, not sure yet. Thanks guys and happy Holidays

Good news ColeRex!!!

Here have cameras connected to old OmniTouch (serial) and newer Omnitouch IP touchscreens and Snaplink using OmniPro products.  Cameras are easy to configure but really only work with the Omnitouch / Snaplink products.  There is 3rd party software that that I use that works with the OmniPro panel for touch, voice recognition or voice text to speech.

Ideally related to CCTV you want a product tha works independant and with your panel.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Curiousity question.

You mentioned that your wife figured out the installer code which wasn't the default of 1111.

I know you were using the serial connection to the panel with PCA.

Was it in the download of the configuration of the original panel via the serial connection?

Back