OmniPro II FW 4.0B & PCA Documentation

bighorn

Happy Holidays! I recently updated my OPII FW from 3.10B to 4.0A to install the Omni Notifier Board.  Where can I find the documentation to see what other features have changed since v3.10B to present?  Also where can I find the lasted PC Access Dealer documentation?
Thanks!

The 20A00 (OP2) comes in two 'flavors:' no flash update (discontinued) and flash update.  Either 'flavor' comes in a -2 model (in enclosure), -8 (on structured plate), and -21 (board only).  The 'no flash update 'flavor' comes addition in a -5 model (in commercial enclosure).

The latest PC Access Dealer documentation is contained within the Help files of the s/w.  I have not ever seen a written document for PC Access Dealer.

I have never seen a 'blow by blow' single document of changes made for each version.

Version 3.17 is that last version supported by the no flash update 'flavor).  Anything above 3.17 running (properly) means that it's an OPII flash update flavor.

Installation manuals include 20J00-2 (or -5, -8. -21) V2-04 May 2003 or V2-13 Jan 2006.  Owners manuals include 20R00 (or -5, -8, -21) V2-11 Jan 2006 or V3-2 Aug. 2008.  All of these are in PDF format.  I'd be happy to happy to share provided an email address to attach to.

Kind regards,

Bill 

a0128958 said:
The 20A00 (OP2) comes in two 'flavors:' no flash update (discontinued) and flash update.  Either 'flavor' comes in a -2 model (in enclosure), -8 (on structured plate), and -21 (board only).  The 'no flash update 'flavor' comes addition in a -5 model (in commercial enclosure).

The latest PC Access Dealer documentation is contained within the Help files of the s/w.  I have not ever seen a written document for PC Access Dealer.

I have never seen a 'blow by blow' single document of changes made for each version.

Version 3.17 is that last version supported by the no flash update 'flavor).  Anything above 3.17 running (properly) means that it's an OPII flash update flavor.

Installation manuals include 20J00-2 (or -5, -8. -21) V2-04 May 2003 or V2-13 Jan 2006.  Owners manuals include 20R00 (or -5, -8, -21) V2-11 Jan 2006 or V3-2 Aug. 2008.  All of these are in PDF format.  I'd be happy to happy to share provided an email address to attach to.

Kind regards,

Bill 

Thanks Bill. Ill check out the Help pages within PC Access and see what I can learn about the new features.
Happy Holidays.

Where can I find the documentation to see what other features have changed since v3.10B to present?  '
'
Also where can I find the lasted PC Access Dealer documentation?

Relating the firmware updates see a bunch in PCA under help section tab and see the same stuff under the new sections.

Also there is a link in PCA help section to the old HAI knowledgebase.

Back