OmniTouch 7 question/request for user manual

elmerbug1

Guys, I have a brand-new OmniTouch 7 panel installed on my Omni IIe. It works well. However, there is a piece I don't know, and the panel came with installation instructions, but no user manual. How do I disarm all areas at once? And where can I get a user manual? Thanks!

Hi elmerbug1, I don't have an OmniTouch 7 in front of me right now but a few questions....
How have you set it up in the "setup/misc/consoles tab of PC Access? It should be Global "Yes". Do you have all the areas named?
What do you see when you press disarm? I don't believe there is a user manual. Leviton only has spec sheets and install instructions.
By the way, Leviton never implemented user settings on the OmniTouch 7, so those won't show up.

Last edited:
Hi elmerbug1, I don't have an OmniTouch 7 in front of me right now but a few questions....
How have you set it up in the "setup/misc/consoles tab of PC Access? It should be Global "Yes". Do you have all the areas named?
What do you see when you press disarm? I don't believe there is a user manual. Leviton only has spec sheets and install instructions.
By the way, Leviton never implemented user settings on the OmniTouch 7, so those won't show up.
Dwalt,
Whew! Thanks for responding! All consoles are set for Global "Yes". However, I don't know how to identify the OmniTouch 7 console. Is that configured locally on the OmniTouch?

You need to open PC Access.
Go to Extended setup.
Go to Omnitouch 7 screens
There needs to be an entry for each OmniTouch 7.
Do you have all the areas named?
What do you see when you press disarm?

Dwalt,
The OmniTouch 7 screens area in Extended setup is there, but there is no line below the header to fill out. The notes in Extended setup call for a firmware minimum of 3.9, and my Omni IIe is 3.14. Time to upgrade? I do have all my areas named. Thanks again.

Dwalt, I am so grateful for your assistance. Here's what I see.

Attachments

• 20230802_072758 (Medium) (1).jpg
    20230802_072758 (Medium) (1).jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 1
Looks like there isn't any "all "option.
Either disarm both areas separately or create a button to do it or add a program line to disarm both when either is disarmed.

Back