OP2 lost Network comms

The fix mentioned above happens when there are many devices on your network.  The OP2 NIC port is promiscuous and sees everything.  So much that it takes the network port down causing all sorts of issues.
The issue of the network port disconnects is a documented issue with Leviton and HAI.

It relates to an early design of the network port. I didn't see the issue until I went over 100 network devices on my home network.

That said this does not relate to any app that you are using right now.

Questions I have for you relating to the OmniPro panel and use of PCA.

Does HAI PC Access work connecting to the network port on your panel?

PCAccess uses 

1 - IP of the OmniPro panel
2 - two lines of keys that match your configuration

So does PC Access work?

@pete,

Sorry to be so long in getting back to this, but I had to wait until someone was available inside the house to reset the HAI...
Good news!: after disconnecting battery and rebooting, the network port started responding to PC Access network connection requests and has been working fine for several days now.
I recently added a bunch of MySA baseboard thermostats (LAN devices) and some Arlo cameras, so network traffic has definitely increased in the last few months.

I would think that a simple switch (instead of a router) would be sufficient to fix this issue if it is indeed caused by the promiscuous mode of the OP2 ethernet port.  I plan on resurrecting an old DLink router, but just using the built-in switch by connecting the Comcast gateway AND the OP2 to the LAN ports.
What do you think?

BTW, I read back over my OP and I saw where I wasn't clear about the remote vs inside access to the device.  I knew once I got you focused on the right area you'd come up with some good ideas!

Thanks again for all your help.

I would think that a simple switch (instead of a router) would be sufficient to fix this issue if it is indeed caused by the promiscuous mode of the OP2 ethernet port.  I plan on resurrecting an old DLink router, but just using the built-in switch by connecting the Comcast gateway AND the OP2 to the LAN ports.

What do you think?

It is the routing that fixes the issue.  The DLink router will work connecting the

1 - OmniPro LAN port to a LAN port on the DLink router
2 - Connecting the WAN port of the DLink router to the LAN of the home network or the Comcast gateway LAN port.

Just set up the router to pass port 80 and port 4369.

Port 80 is for managing the router and port 4369 is for letting the OmniPro panel access outside of the DLink router.

Back