Server issues

I have replicated it on two different systems...  

I see several requests, but most appear to be:
GET /_/www/delivery/ajs.php?zoneid=1.... 
GET /portal/templates/rt_colormatic_j15/images/style1/author.png
GET /forums
GET /forums/

Over and over and over....

Hmm that's the ad engine.  Are you running ABP by any chance?  If so, can you try exempting CocoonTech.com please?

elvisimprsntr said:
New issue. URL links don't appear in TT or in iOS Safari
I just tried this.  I created a URL in the first post of this thread, and I see it as a clickable link in TT.  Is this what you are talking about?

I am not running any ad blocking extensions, just for grins I disabled all my extensions and still see the issue.  

Ah well, it's no big deal, not interfering with viewing the site, just see continuous "Waiting for Cocoontech" messages in the status bar....

It's a big deal to me tho ;)  Are you running the latest version of Chrome?  I have heard of similar behavior before when there is an update waiting to be installed.

Maybe it has something to do with the temporary disabling of the portal, I'll figure this out soon.

Yes. When I paste a URL into a new post using TT, it appears to automatically be parsed into BB code link. How I know this is I create a post with a URL, observe the link does not appear in either TT or mobile safari. When I edit the same post you can see the URL is automatically converted into BB code.

elvisimprsntr said:
Yes. When I paste a URL into a new post using TT, it appears to automatically be parsed into BB code link. How I know this is I create a post with a URL, observe the link does not appear in either TT or mobile safari. When I edit the same post you can see the URL is automatically converted into BB code.
I just tried this (see my first post in this thread), and the link I pasted isn't shown as BBcode when I look at the source code.  It does look like valid URLs are automatically hyperlinked, but not sure if that is a problem (unless I am missing something).

Dan (electron) said:
I'm unable to replicate this.  Anyone else noticing this?

Im seeing this too, in FireFox.  It stops when you attempt to reply to a thread or if you stop loading the page (by hitting Esc or pressing the stop button)

Screenshot from FireBug showing the traffic

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:522]

It looks like its constantly loading something from Google Analytics.

-Chris

I haven't made any changes, but Google Analytics is loaded from Google directly, so maybe they are screwing around with the code.  Keep me posted if this happens again, worst case, I will disable the GA feature.  Thanks for letting me know!

Dan (electron) said:
I just tried this (see my first post in this thread), and the link I pasted isn't shown as BBcode when I look at the source code. It does look like valid URLs are automatically hyperlinked, but not sure if that is a problem (unless I am missing something).

Steps to duplicate
1. On your iOS device copy a URL
2. Launch TT and create new post
3. Add some text and past the URL at end of post, just the URL.
4. Submit post.
5. Observe URL does not appear in post in TT
6. Open post in Safari and observe URL does not appear in safari
8. Go back to TT and edit post
9. Observe the URL was automatically parsed and converted to BBCode.

Just realized you were still talking about iOS.  I only have TT for Android, didn't buy it for iOS yet.  Will check it out when I get home.

Back