Server issues

As of today I think it might be fixed. I have not been on for a few days so it actually might have been fixed earlier.

Joe

Ok, so I am really perplexed by this problem.  Unfortunately, I still can't replicate it, but it looks like if you have this problem while using FireFox, the NoScript plugin will stop this problem (thanks to Tony for testing!), even if you enable ALL javascript.  But if you use FF in safe mode, it starts up again.  If someone could confirm this, that would be really appreciated.

Not sure how to troubleshoot this with Chrome.  What is really puzzling is that I can't replicate this issue with multiple computers, using multiple browsers, in different locations (20 miles apart).

As of right now I can tell you that it is not happening while I am responding to this message.

But I have had instances before where it acts normally and then begin to occur again.

Joe

edit: 2 differences that I notice today: 1) the tabs are fixed as I do not see duplicate ones and 2) on the home page the pics associated with the links in the upper right corner of that page are all broken.

I don't really think these have anything to do with the issue but I thought I would mention it anyway.

The tabs I fixed when it was first reported in here  As for #2, I'm not sure what exactly you are talking about, as everything seems to work for me.  Can you give me more details please?

I REALLY appreciate you (and everyone else in this thread) taking the time to provide this kind of feedback.

Im sitting here on FF 18.0.2 and the background reload issues seem to have stopped.  I thought FF released an update very recently (last few days) so Im wondering if its a browser issue rather than anything loading from the site.

I actually noticed the same behavior with Chrome.  I didn't have any problems initially, then updated to the latest version, and it started to show these symtoms, but then after another update within 2 days, it went away again.  Same thing with FF.  I should have some time this weekend to look at the raw data on the wire.

As Info -
Again, Chrome cannot access the site.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 1
I was dealing with some server issues, and had to restart the server.  Everything should be ok now.

Back