Site Upgrade

I did have an issue with enter key behavior while editing a post using the "full" option.

Basically I hit enter for a new line (cursor clicked in text box) and it went on to submit.

Previously in the same thread I had tried to quote and enter 3 lines, this resulted in 3 posts.

It's odd as I have posted and quoted quite a few times and this only happened once in one thread???

Quite possibly a 1D10t error, but since this is brand new I thought I would point it out.

Also, I now realized I totally overlooked the original new software thread. :( Oh well rather then delete and repost I just left it as is, staff feel free to delete/merge whatever. ;)

Merged ;)

Keep looking out for issues like that tho, if it happens again, I do want to know about it in case it is a bug, I have found some other strange bugs, but nothing critical yet.

Sorry I am late. I have about 10 people in my block list that should be in my friends list. My friends list is empty.

forum/email updates not working correctly for me... I have checked email on reply ect and checked my controls ect. but I am still not getting emails (this started with the update)

I've been caught being stupid before, but I have to ask. How do I read the "First unread post" within a thread. Not just a list of forums that have added post, but the post that I have not read since my last visit within a forum?

I've been caught being stupid before, but I have to ask. How do I read the "First unread post" within a thread. Not just a list of forums that have added post, but the post that I have not read since my last visit within a forum?
I think this is what you are talking about above. Click on the square that I have circled in the screen shot (after you clicked on the "View New Posts") below. This will get you your unread posts in a thread.

Attachments

• new.jpg
    new.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 22
Back