Brightspeech voices available, kind of ...

The description for Event ID ( 13 ) in Source ( Acapela Telecom TTS ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: PID[3092] 4 channels, Uk(T) Us(T) Fr(T) Sp(T) De(T) Ru(T) Br(T) It(T) Pl(T) Ve(T) Nl(T) . / Trial version (29 days left)..

I have this in my log and I have TextAloud installed.

The description for Event ID ( 17 ) in Source ( Acapela Telecom TTS ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: status changed : 1 channels, Uk(S) Us(S) Fr(S) Sp(S) De(S) Ru(S) Br(S) It(S) Pl(S) Ve(S) Nl(S) .
OEM license : 277..

I also have this in my log

Maybe because its a Beta voice? Maybe after it is officially released the msg will change or go away, or require TA?

I don't think so. I think the license gizmo is tied to TextAloud somehow. I have WeatherAloud on a machine without TextAloud but if I install Heather I will have to wait another 30 days for the trial to expire to find out the answer.

Back