Can you 3D print this?

Thanks for your work on this

Thanks for your work on this. There aren't many people in my area doing 3D printing. The local university has facilities but you have to be tied to the University in some way to use the equipment. I did send out a request and got a raft of questions back that I couldn't answer. Could I buy a couple from you?
I can do them free for you, but you need to measure the exact hole opening it needs. Then I can adjust it.

I can do them free for you, but you need to measure the exact hole opening it needs. Then I can adjust it.
Nothing ever has a simple answer....

The actual table top mount opening is 5 5/8" wide by 5" high.

So I don't remember the kit exactly as I got it years ago but it appears HAI sent along a different back box for the OmniTouch 5.7. Its black and does not have the wall toggles. The actual black back box is 1/8" smaller both width and height. It has a small bit of foam on both sides.

The standard back box with wall toggles fits the opening as well. I assume the black was just to make the back disappear when sitting out.

The older 3.9" OmniTouch dimensions in back are 5 1/4" wide by 4" high so adding 1/8" would make the opening 5 3/8" wide by 4 1/8" high.

OK so which opening do you need? Also, there is the shorter version, or the one that stands taller, which works best?

@ano made a set of Touchscreen mounts for me. I think the lower ones worked out best. The tall ones work fine as well. They just need a bit of weight in back to make them stable. In the pictures, I have the HAI version next to the one @ano made.

Attachments

• HAI Touchscreen 5.7 tall.png
    HAI Touchscreen 5.7 tall.png
    825.9 KB · Views: 9
  • HAI Touchscreen 5.7 low.png
    HAI Touchscreen 5.7 low.png
    747.7 KB · Views: 9
  • HAI Touchscreen 3.9.png
    HAI Touchscreen 3.9.png
    813.9 KB · Views: 9
Back