HAI Time Sync

ctuinstra

I don't suppose anyone has any good way of syncing the clock on the HAI OMNI? My clock is off minutes a week. Drives me nuts having to correct the time all of the time. I've played with the adjustment, but it doesn't seem to help, maybe I just need to play with it some more. I'm a bit surprised they never incorporated that function, at least in the ethernet versions.

The clock sync function is built in to the Leviton HAI PC Access software found here ==>

The Homeseer Omni Plugin can be set to auto sync your HAI Omni panel time.

I must be an idiot. I have the dealer software, downloaded it again tonight from your link. Still seems to be be the same version as I have 3.17.3.861 and I don't see anything about a clock sync.

File 6.6.0.7609

For PC Access, connect to your panel. Do the drop down for Communications then click on set controller time...

You can adjust the clock (up or down number to speed it up or slow it down) under setup==> Miscellaneous settings ==> clock adjust.

My value here is 40.

I'm a bit surprised they never incorporated that function, at least in the ethernet versions.
They did release the Omni Notifier. One of its functions was to sync the Omni's time. Unfortunately it was released late in the game so is very expensive on the used market.

Attachments

• 20A30-1 Omni Notifier_BW_v1p1.pdf
    360.8 KB · Views: 4
Pretty much every Omni "add-on" software that connects to the Omni typically also syncs the time. For example My:Home.

For PC Access, connect to your panel. Do the drop down for Communications then click on set controller time...

You can adjust the clock (up or down number to speed it up or slow it down) under setup==> Miscellaneous settings ==> clock adjust.

My value here is 40.
I tried adjusting that value, didn't seem to help one way or another. Now I have Homeseer adjusting it every day at 12:00.

Back