Is This Computer Worth $226?

I just go my shipping notice but the email stated that they shipped at 11:52AM.

BTW,
Thanks for the heads up BSR.

On an unrelated note. BSR how is your family doing after that terrible car wreck?

Rupp said:
On an unrelated note.  BSR how is your family doing after that terrible car wreck?
We are just now starting to get our lives back to normal (say within the last couple of months), thanks for asking (Oct 4th will make one year, yet it still feels like it happened just last month)!

I will also NEVER FORGET the kind and thoughtful support of my fellow Cocooners during that time (and their continued support to the present)! ;)

Also, (hope I don't embarrass him), but I would like to publicly thank Daniel for being such a great and supportive friend to me as well! :)

Mine is due to be delivered via FedEx Thursday, it didn't ship from California until last Friday.

My status kept showing as "processing order", and when I called, the lady said something to the effect of,
"Oh, we forgot to push the button, to have the warehouse ship it!"

Edit: just rechecked FedEx tracking, it arrived Nashville, TN @ 1:19 PM today, so it should arrive to me in Chattanooga, TN tomorrow. (Darn, I was in Nashville almost all day today, so close to this new box, but have to wait until tomorrow, almost wished I hadn't rechecked the tracking, would have been surprised tomorrow with it arriving a day earlier than I expected)

Mine is scheduled for delivery on Friday, but there is no way. Its status does not indicate anything except that the info was transmitted to FedEx. :(

They didn't ship mine due to me using a ship-to address that was not on file with my credit card company. I like the idea, but this hung up shipment for an extra day or two.

JohnBullard said:
Mine is due to be delivered via FedEx Thursday, it didn't ship from California until last Friday.

My status kept showing as "processing order", and when I called, the lady said something to the effect of,
"Oh, we forgot to push the button, to have the warehouse ship it!"

Edit: just rechecked FedEx tracking, it arrived Nashville, TN @ 1:19 PM today, so it should arrive to me in Chattanooga, TN tomorrow. (Darn, I was in Nashville almost all day today, so close to this new box, but have to wait until tomorrow, almost wished I hadn't rechecked the tracking, would have been surprised tomorrow with it arriving a day earlier than I expected)
John,
My status has been "loaded on the truck" since September 7th. No updates since. What number did you use to reach them?

I called this...

1-760-726-7700

Monday - Thursday 7:00am - 5:00pm Pacific Time
Friday 7:00am - 4:30pm Pacific Time

My order was shipped on the 9th, and Departed the FedEx center in Orlando (120 miles away) on the 13th, It's scheduled to arrive on the 14th. I hate ordering things when a weekend falls in the middle of shipping!

Rupp,

I used the same Number as TonyNo.

My FedEx staus read the same (no location details, just expected delivery date of the 15th until last night, when it changed to Nashville and the 14th.

TonyNo:
I had to same problem with online orders not shipping to my office. I had one company cancel my order but never told me, no email or phone call - nothing. I don't use that company anymore.

Anyway I called my CC company and had them add my office address and phone number as a valid authorization point. Now I have no more problems with delayed shipping.

Back