NQ Link - Android App for OmniPro II

plasman

After Superlink 1.8 and 2.0 stopped working well I have been at a loss to control my HAI Omnipro II.

I looked up Snaplink in the Play Store but it still has very poor reviews. But I noticed a new program from a Vietnamese programmer called NQLink or NQ Link. They had a trial and I am blown away at how much I can do. I've upgraded to the Pro version with voice control. The developer posts updates nearly every day and he has fixed every bug I have reported within hours. I have no affiliation but this fellow has the Android app I have been waiting 7 years for! Howard

I've been using it for about a month. Excellent app and I agree with everything you said. His updates are very quick.

Been using it for at least 6 months now. Good app.
I started of using the trial version then purchased the app.
The developer is very responsive. I have worked with him to iron out some of the issue's I have found.
The app is quick and works well.
Cool feature as above is the app provides a notification of alarm. Although I am not using the loudness option.

I'm just trying out your free version, seems like the Access section is sending out a "UnlockAllDoors" and "LockAllDoors" instead of just one. If I select my front door, and hit unlock, front and back doors unlock. Same with locking.

So I have two questions :

1. Will this run on a kindle fire?  And 

2. Will it run in a console / keypad mode where it will dim the screen when it sleeps and wake back up?  

Thanks!

Neil

I'm a new OP2 user.  Until now, I had to use solely PC Access to 'talk' to my former HAI controller.  I looked at SnapLink, saw it hadn't been produced for quite a number of years, and thus decided not to spend $20 or $30 for it.  And I noted the bad reviews.

Based on reading this topic, I installed the free trial NQLink on my pnone.  Works great within its intended limitations.

Best regards,

Bill

I am confused at your app offerings in the Play Store. 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=7833398343102740581

I see the following listed:

NQLink Pro - $34.99
NQLink Lite - $32.99
Snaplink II - FREE
Leviton Hi-Fi 2 - FREE
Hi-Fi2 Pro - $8.99

Does the NQLink Pro have all the features of all the other apps? 
What is the difference in the HI-fi2 apps?
Can someone help shed some light on this?

Also, what is the discount mentioned in post #19?  

LQtechvn said:
NQLink Pro embedded voice control.

NQLink Pro, NQLink Lite provide connection to Hi-Fi2 to let you adjust zone Equalizer but require Leviton's Omni/Lumina as main connection.

Leviton Hi-Fi 2 and Hi-Fi2 require Hi-Fi2 as main connection. Work stand-alone with Hi-Fi2
What are the differences in the Leviton Hi-Fi 2 and Hi-Fi2?  

I went ahead and purchased your pro version after you replied to our questions. Now I have to wait a few months until I can the new house to a place I can get the Omni out of storage and installed.   Glad to see someone spending time to develop apps for some older but rock solid hardware.

myyaz33 said:
I am confused at your app offerings in the Play Store. 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/dev?id=7833398343102740581

I see the following listed:

NQLink Pro - $34.99
NQLink Lite - $32.99
Snaplink II - FREE
Leviton Hi-Fi 2 - FREE
Hi-Fi2 Pro - $8.99

Does the NQLink Pro have all the features of all the other apps? 
What is the difference in the HI-fi2 apps?
Can someone help shed some light on this?

Also, what is the discount mentioned in post #19?  
Do Cocoontech members get a discount, or did the price of NQLink increase 50% in two months?  Google Play shows NQLink Pro at $50.

Back