NQ Link - Android App for OmniPro II

Sounds like a great deal. My wife has an Apple phone, does the NQLink Pro have an apple version and if so is it also 50% off?

CFW said:
Sounds like a great deal. My wife has an Apple phone, does the NQLink Pro have an apple version and if so is it also 50% off?
See post #18. For non-cellular use, inexpensive android tablets may suit in-home needs.
For iOS, other products are on the horizon.

Ever consider a Windows 10 app or Linux app?

My current home touchscreens today run Android, Linux or Windows and I still prefer using Windows on them mostly because of the eye candy. I would switch to your application if it ran in Linux.

I am not tethered to my smart phones and typically turn them off or leave them in the automobiles in off mode.

I prefer my linux tablet way much more than my Android tablets or phones.

I want and waiting still for a Linux based smart phone which may never come.

Here lately only mobile VPN to home and Snaplink for Windows 10 is working great!

pete_c said:
Ever consider a Windows 10 app or Linux app?

My current home touchscreens today run Android, Linux or Windows and I still prefer using Windows on them mostly because of the eye candy. I would switch to your application if it ran in Linux.

I am not tethered to my smart phones and typically turn them off or leave them in the automobiles in off mode.

I prefer my linux tablet way much more than my Android tablets or phones.

I want and waiting still for a Linux based smart phone which may never come.

Here lately only mobile VPN to home and Snaplink for Windows 10 is working great!

Hi Pete,

I never ever work with Linux so I don't think have a chance. Window 10 can do. I have some projects need to do before consider about that.

Its been a year since i purchased NQLink Pro.  Finally got the new place done and the Omni and Hi-fi installed.  Today was the first day I was able to try NQLink.  Took me a bit to figure out the configuration on the Omni itself, but once I got past that, the app was pretty easy to figure out.  I am very glad I purchased it.   LQTechvn - You have done a great job with it.

What brand/model wallmount touchscreen are you using?  I have been looking for something that is POE.

One question on your app.
Can you control HI-FI2 direct via IP without an OMNI panel connect to HI-FI2 via serial?

myyaz33 said:
What brand/model wallmount touchscreen are you using?  I have been looking for something that is POE.

One question on your app.
Can you control HI-FI2 direct via IP without an OMNI panel connect to HI-FI2 via serial?

We have two connection but still need controller. If control as ON/OFF, VOLUME, SOURCE command should through controller. Equalizer setting BASS, TREBLE, BALANCE , LOUDNESS command delivery directly to Hi-FI2 via TCP/IP connection. Don't forget provided Hi-Fi2 IP at account setting

Dear All,

Since upgrade version 4.0.5, The method for lighting & Audio changed in grid display mode.

At cell device:

1. press icon to quick toggle on/off

2. press outside icon to pop-up window control

please see video below for more detail.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWr09Buz4LQ

NQLink always support ! update for more clear UI .price now is more possible

57213843_330042801196602_8402537953330462720_o.jpg

Is an iOS version of NQLink coming?
This seems to go unanswered.  I understand MyRo exists ,but i'm specifically asking about this platform.
Thank you in advance

I am unable to connect to my OmniPro controller when I am away from my in-home WiFi connection. Home link works well. I have located an inserted the external IP but when retrieving settings it times out.

What am i missing?

Thanks

Back