Site Upgrade

electron

Administrator
Staff member
The site might be down in the next few hours in order to upgrade the forum software.

Well, it looks different . . .

Congratulations, Electron. :huh:

This is the default Invision Board template to get the new version going. More customized features will be forthcoming!

testing spoiler

[acronym="test"]test acronym[/acronym]

. . . More customized features will be forthcoming!
And congratulations BSR as well.

I guess I know what you guys will be doing for the next few days. :huh:

This is a test. This is only a test. If this had been an actual post, the drivel you read would be followed by more just like it.

You have to double click to view this text

[topic="0"]test2[/topic]
This texted is centered​

[topic="63820"]test link topic[/topic]

[acronym="For Crying Out Loud!"]FCOL[/acronym]

Just when I got used to the "orange" look.... :huh:
Anyway, I thin it's a good change.
One bug I found is when clicking the CocoonTech.com link in the upper left corner (the one that links to www.cocoontech.com/portal.php) always send me to an error page with the following:

[codebox]mySQL query error: SELECT moderator.mid as is_mod, moderator.allow_warn, m.id, m.name, m.mgroup, m.password, m.email, m.restrict_post, m.view_sigs, m.view_avs, m.view_pop, m.view_img, m.auto_track,
m.mod_posts, m.language, m.skin, m.new_msg, m.show_popup, m.msg_total, m.time_offset, m.posts, m.joined, m.last_post,
m.last_visit, m.last_activity, m.dst_in_use, m.view_prefs, m.org_perm_id, m.temp_ban, m.sub_end, g.*
FROM ibf_members m
LEFT JOIN ibf_groups g ON (g.g_id=m.mgroup)
LEFT JOIN ibf_moderators moderator ON (moderator.member_id=m.id OR moderator.group_id=m.mgroup )
WHERE m.id=1415

mySQL error: Unknown column 'm.password' in 'field list'
mySQL error code:
Date: Sunday 29th of April 2007 04:58:14 PM[/codebox]

hey e, looks like you opted to add more work toy our current workload! ;-)

Seriously, glad you have made the upgrade, looking forward to what your new design might be!

Wow, it looks all perty and whatnot :) Though the other thing obviously provided a unique look and feel, I think that this is a nice look and probably more in line with what people are used to in other fora.

Back